Upstate Capital Association of New York puts on several events for both members and non-members throughout Upstate New York during the year. For the Future of Food event on September 26, 2019, securing registrants would be particularly challenging as this event targeted a group of professionals who are spread out across Upstate New York.
64% of registrants were new to the event
26% event email open rate (industry standard is 20%)
Average ad CTR 61% higher than the industry standard
Average ad CPC 78% lower than the industry standard
How We Did It
29 Design Studio worked with Upstate Capital to establish – and then maintain – a strong digital marketing strategy.
- Created an established look and feel, which was used on all created assets
- Developed a devoted, responsive, user-friendly microsite containing all pertinent event information agtechfood.com
- Planned and executed a strong email marketing campaign strategy
- Established a social media calendar containing both organic posts and paid ads
- Incorporated industry-specific relevant keywords to take advantage of search engine optimization
Full team of strategy, design and marketing professionals
Partnering with 29 Design Studio provides Upstate Capital with a full team of strategy, design and marketing professionals that we would otherwise not have access to in one full-time in-house position. Noa Simons, Executive Director, Future of Food Event Marketing
View Related Project
Upstate Capital Brand Management
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Upstate Capital is a professional nonprofit membership association. Since 2003, the Upstate Capital Association of New York has been the place to meet capital providers – early stage, venture, growth and private equity investors – as well as lenders, professional advisors, entrepreneurs and company executives – who are making investments in companies across New York State.