FROM THE BLOG
With change, there’s a before and an after. What something was before a turning point and what it has evolved to after change occurred.
The question is, how to go through that change gracefully. Without traumatizing anyone and without losing people in the transition.
When your company decides that it’s time to rebrand, there’s more to it than just the look. Your design studio should acknowledge this process and help you work through it. For a successful rebrand, you both need to…
WORDS OF WISDOM
“It doesn’t matter how much you want. What really matters is how much you want it. The extent and complexity of the problem does not matter was much as does the willingness to solve it.”
– Ralph Marston
FUN THINGS TO CLICK ON
- This is the first post I’ve seen about GDPR compliance that actually makes sense. If you own or lead a business and you’re not sure if you’re compliant, read this!
- Girlboss gets it. Good design = credibility for your business.
- The 7 deadly sins of social media.
- Our Founder, Maureen was featured in the Rochester Business Journal! Work on dairy farm laid foundation for design studio leader
- The crucial step to building hugely successful products? Get out of your office.
Simone Giertz builds shitty robots for fun. We dare you not to laugh!