FROM THE STUDIO
We’ve done all sorts of work with Junior Achievement over the years. This one really has us feeling warm and fuzzy! Junior Achievement of Central Upstate NY is putting on the first ever Entrepreneurial Youth Summit. We are proud sponsors of the event and were delighted to build this logo and website because we <3 JA so much.
VIEW THE JA ENTREPRENEURIAL YOUTH SUMMIT WEBSITE
WORDS OF WISDOM
“The difference between success and failure can be as simple as keeping in touch.”
Communication is an art, and if you don’t do it right, you’ll be ignored. Do you know someone who might be interested in a free audit of their marketing efforts? Send them our way.
FUN THINGS TO CLICK ON
- Wondering how to get started on Instagram? These 11 tips to promote your local business on Instagram are a great guide. (p.s. Did you know that SEO favors “local” businesses? So even if you’re a big business with many offices, it’s a good idea to lean into local!)
- BRB we’re going to go wallpaper everything with Society6 wallpapers.
- Thinking about venturing into rebranding waters? This 6-step guide will help you learn how to start. We will drive it home for you.
- Grace Bonney of the wildly successful design blog, Design*Sponge is making us swoon with her new mag, Good Company!
- Tom Gran is creating a mega illustration and adding to it every day this year. (It’s already pretty epic.)
- Did you miss our big announcement? We’ve grown! Learn more about our new Junior Art Director, Madison and our new office in Rochester.